2017 – another year in the books!
I blinked and the year was soon gone!
It seems that each year goes faster, but it’s not a surprise with all the projects Trent and I were able to accomplish this year.
So the other day, I took a moment to look back over all the posts I published.
It was fun to see how our home transformed in just 12 months.
But it got me to thinking – maybe you would like to see my top 20 DIY posts as well!
So I pulled them all together in one easy post for you to peruse.
Top 20 DIY Posts
20. No Sew Reupholstered Armchair – I took a hand me down chair and made my first attempt at reupholstery.
18. Fireplace Makeover – Our fireplace has taken some time to transform since we moved in. But this year, we added the beadboard above the mantel.
17. DIY Barn Door – To add a bit of rustic whimsy to our master bedroom, we build this Barn Door.
16. Farmhouse Ceiling Fan – Updating our ceiling fan was a fun, easy fix to our store bought fan.
15. Closet Makeover Part 1 – Part of this spring’s One Room Challenge was converting our half bath into a second closet for our Master bedroom.
14. Closet Makeover Part 2 – Because part of that ORC makeover, that meant that I was able to get the girly closet of my dreams!
13. DIY Chandelier – In my girly closet – I made this She Chandy from an old wire basket.
12. Dresser Makeover – This simple furniture DIY is one of my most favorite transformations yet!
11. Painted Hutch – My golden yellow pine hutch competed with the other colors in my Dining Room, so I painted it into a showpiece!
10. Pallet Curtain Rods – We created a simple solution to our bay window with this DIY pallet curtain rods.
9. Unfinished Wood Dresser – Everyone passed up this dresser at a going out of business sale because it was in such poor shape. However, I saw the beauty it could be and refinished it into this dresser.
8. DIY Grainsack Ottoman – Making over our ottoman took just one afternoon with stunning results!
7. DIY Music Chalkboard – Needing to fill up a blank space, I made this custom chalkboard to hang over our couch.
6. Dropcloth Recovered Deconstructed Armchair – Finding a score on the buy/sale/trade groups is always fun. So I transformed this chair into the deconstructed chair of my dreams!
5. Fabric Wallpaper – A temporary solution to our half bath was this fabric wallpaper tutorial.
4. DIY Bathroom Countertop – This fall, we build our own wood countertop for another room renovation for our half bath.
3. Vintage Farmhouse Powder Room – Making over this half bath was another room transformed in our Almost Farmhouse.
2. Master Bedroom Makeover – Our master bedroom transformed into a getaway that we finally love!
1. Dining Room Makeover – Another room reno we continued to tweak was our Dining Room.
Phew – what a year!
I certainly hope you enjoyed these top 20 DIY posts from Noting Grace as much as I did.
And I’m so excited for the plans we have for 2018.
So stay tuned and follow along as we continue to love this fixer back to life.