Over 50 Easy Upholstery Projects you can DIY today!
Have you passed up a great thrift find because the makeover seemed too daunting? Check out over 50 Easy Upholstery Projects to find inspiration for your next makeover!
I used to be like you.
I’d see a chair that instantly sparked creativity in my brain, but like a horse with blinders, I’d pass by the piece ignoring all those inspiration alarms going off.
It wasn’t until I tackled my first upholstery DIY when I finally got over the hesitancy of doing reupholstered projects.
After that, it was as if I couldn’t get enough and now I’m on the hunt for Easy Upholstery Projects to tackle!
So if you thought the task too daunting, my friends you are in luck.
Because I pulled together a list of over 50 easy upholstery projects you can DIY for your home.
These tutorials from rockstar bloggers are sure to inspire you!
1. Confessions of a Serial DIYer 2. Laura Stewart Blog 3. Cobani Bleu 4. Noting Grace
1. A Delightsome Life 2. Domestic Deadline 3. Rocky Hedge Farm
1. The Room Changer 2. Pillar Box Blue 3. Repurpose and Upcycle 4. Cobani Bleu
1. Noting Grace 2. Noting Grace 3. Faeries and Fauna
1. Noting Grace 2. Hunt and Host 3. Farmhouse 1820 4. DIY Decor Mom
1. Junque Cottage 2. The Handyman’s Daughter 3. Anika’s DIY Life 4. Abbotts at Home
1. Worthing Court 2. Just the Woods 3. Chatfield Court 4. Hood Creek Log Cabin
DINING ROOM CHAIRS
1. So Much Better With Age 2. A Stroll Thru Life 3. Refresh Restyle
4. So Much Better With Age 5. My Thrifty House 6. Shoppe No. 5
7. Shoppe No. 5 8. Pillar Box Blue 9. Love and Renovations
1. A Delightsome Life 2. DIY Decor Mom 3. Abbotts at Home 4. The Handyman’s Daughter
1. Designer Trapped 2. Noting Grace 3. Anika’s DIY Life
1. Noting Grace 2. Chatfield Court 3. A Stroll Thru Life
4. The Handyman’s Daughter 5. DIY Beautify 6. Noting Grace
7. Noting Grace 8.A Delightsome Life 9. Anika’s DIY Life
Are you as inspired as I am?! These are some brilliant ways to recreate a home that you love using fabrics that make you smile.
I hope this encourages you to try to DIY easy upholstery projects for your home! And if so – send me pics of your projects. I want to be inspired by you!
Thanks Lindsey! Aren’t these some awesome tutorials?
I can’t wait to see it! What a find – I love when I find a steal like that!
Thanks for sharing these useful and inspiring sites. I’m in the process of a big upholstery project. I’ve done many chairs, but nothing like this. I took the whole chair apart – zig zag springs and all. It was bare bones, and I’m about half way done. Ran out of fabric so back to the store tomorrow. Will share you a photo once I’m done. I found this cool mid century chair in the dumpster in our alley. I’m a sucker for thrown out furniture.
I love all these projects Jen! I’m actually going to Pin this for later because this has given me some inspo for a future project!
Hi Jen, thanks much for sharing a couple of my projects. You’ve got a great collection of upholstered projects!